mercoledì 6 ottobre 2010

Task #2 - new interactive environments

For some reason, possibly connected with the fact that i've been doing this many times until now, working on my study plan is always a painless and easy task.
In order to do it i normally only use my browser and the application which i use to manage my calendar (in this case: iCal).
The process normally starts with adding the official IMKE calendar feed to my personal calendar (this process adds all the IMKE courses to it) Then:

- I check the available courses on the webpage of the university (in this case, www.tlu.ee).
- Browse to find courses which may interest me and are available in english.
- Quickly search for information about the subject of the course on google
- Look up the calendar of the course and compare it with the content - already planned in my iCal.
- If timetables are compatible, register for the course
- Add an additional reminder for the first class of every course i'm planning to attend on my physical agenda.





1 commento:

  1. Hey,
    You have taken a rather general and minimalistic approach, which is ok. It seems that the most important components for you in this activity description are instruments you use for achieving your goal and your selection criteria is mainly based on credit points and suitability with your interests. I agree that instruments are very important components as they enable to support and mediate many human activities.
    Cheers,
    Terje

    RispondiElimina