giovedì 14 ottobre 2010

Task #3

The analysis I made of the different approaches to organizing a study plan revealed similar approaches.
Although the environme ts of fruition were very different (some people have different necessities) the majority of approaches I could analize were mainly having a digital center to organize their timetables and the different needs. What u find interesting is that most of the people were not using analogic devices (anyone using only paper for planning?)
As noticed by Elise in her blogpost, it seems like google is a center for the digital life of most of us, I guess thanks for the easy approach and the interoperability of their different products.
Generally speaking I would say that I haven't found very different approaches towards this type of task.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento